Description of Use · Modification Rights · Copyright Restrictions
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
DESCRIPTION AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE
Rubbertrax requires that all visitors to this World Wide Website owned, operated, licensed, and controlled by Summit Supply Group LLC, adhere to the following Terms And Conditions of Use. Rubbertrax may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, including the availability of any feature, database or content. Rubbertrax may also impose limits on certain features and services and/or restrict your access to parts or all of the Website without notice or liability of any kind.
This Website provides authorized users with access to a collection of resources, including access to certain service deliverables, articles, and insights for general informational purposes. The Content (as such term is defined below) is to be used solely as a research tool and not as specific guides for action. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND YOU ASSUME FULL RISK FOR ANY AND ALL USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND FOR ANALYSIS OF THE CONTENT. You may not use this Website or the Content for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions of Use. We make every effort to ensure that the Content on this Website is accurate and up to date, however accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The email address for sending complaints about any content on the Website is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders submitted are received under the assumption that you have referenced your parts manual and the part described is the correct part for your machine. Always submit your serial number with your order so we can verify against our references when available.
MODIFICATIONS TO WEBSITE
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of this Website.
COPYRIGHTS/RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF CONTENT
The content, including but not limited to the written materials, images, audio, video and all other materials and information on this Website ("Content”) is the intellectual property of Rubbertrax, Inc. or republished by Rubbertrax, Inc. under limited exceptions to the copyright laws. All rights of Rubbertrax, Inc. or other copyright holders are reserved. Content from this Website may only be used, copied, and/or reproduced for internal business informational purposes. In no event may it be used for the commercialization of any product, service or entity, or released to the general public. You agree that if you download any Content that you will assure that the Content is used only as permitted by these Terms and Conditions of Use. You also agree that you will not change any Content or create your own derivative work from any Content. Any other use of or link to the Content on this Website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, without the prior written permission of Rubbertrax, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Where copyright for any Content is not owned by Rubbertrax, the source of this Content is provided ("Third Party Content”). Any copying, republication or redistribution of Third Party Content whatsoever is expressly prohibited. Thus, should you wish to use any Third Party Content you are responsible for seeking appropriate approvals from the copyright owner.
THIS WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN VARIOUS COMBINATIONS OF TEXT, IMAGES, AUDIOVISUAL PRODUCTIONS, OPINIONS, STATEMENTS, FACTS, ARTICLES, MARKET DATA, STOCK QUOTES OR OTHER INFORMATION CREATED BY US OR BY THIRD-PARTIES. DUE TO THE NUMBER OF SOURCES FROM WHICH CONTENT IN THIS WEBSITE IS OBTAINED, AND THE INHERENT HAZARDS OF ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN SUCH CONTENT. ACCORDINGLY, SUCH CONTENT, INCLUDING THE MARKET DATA, IS FOR YOUR REFERENCE ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON BY YOU FOR ANY PURPOSE.
Please note that some pictures may not be a true representation of the item described. Models and pictures may vary but we do our best to accurately represent the part offered.
These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity that arises out of or relates to these terms will be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Georgia, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. If any of these Terms and Conditions of Use is found unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be considered severable from the remaining terms and conditions, and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. These Terms and Conditions of Use may be modified only by our posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
All freight charges associated to returns for any reason are the sole responsibility of the buyer. If the incorrect part is shipped, Rubbertrax will only be responsible for freight fees when the part number received is not the part number ordered.
Rubbertrax does not manufacture any of the parts distributed on the Website. Rubbertrax extends the manufacturer’s warranty to all buyers but is not responsible for any claims outside of the manufacturer’s warranty conditions. For warranty details please refer to the website or contact us via email at email@example.com
There will be a 20% restocking fee on any item returned for any reason.
Upon signing for or receiving this shipment you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
All orders are automatically processed on our secure merchant processor and sent for shipment the same day they are placed in most circumstances. While we understand that orders might need to be changed sometimes, we are unable to do it free of charge after a certain point. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
- If you cancel your order BEFORE it has been shipped, you will be assessed a 15% cancellation fee before credit is issued.
- If you cancel your order AFTER it has been shipped, please follow our Return Policies & Procedures. The cancellation will have to be treated as a Return with all applicable returning shipping and restocking fees.
- Orders which are REFUSED AT DELIVERY will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above - including restocking, cancellation, and original and return shipping charges.
- Any items that are placed on BACKORDER and payment has been made to hold the items, will also assess a 15% cancellation fee as this merchandise was considered "sold” and was not available to other customers to purchase during this time.
- For freight shipments, please be sure that someone will be available during normal business hours to accept the delivery of your order. If you have any questions or issues with your shipment, please call 1-800-719-4160
- Residential deliveries require an appointment which will be set up between the customer and the freight company. A lift gate is not included so you will have to have a way to unload the freight from the truck or let us know when placing the order and you can pay for the lift gate up front.
- If the shipment arrives damaged do not sign the delivery receipt until the damage is documented and notify us immediately. You must document the damage with the shipping company or you may be liable.
- We are not responsible for delivery delays or exceptions by the shipping carrier. We do our best to make sure shipments are delivered to the customer as quickly as possible.
- We are not responsible for ANY duties, taxes, or custom fees related to international orders. Those will be billed directly to the customer.
- All warranties and returns need to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org